PROVIDING PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS
Planit’s civil engineering team is results driven and focuses on providing practical cost-effective solutions to your engineering projects. We have a diverse range of skills and expertise with local knowledge across three states.
Planit undertakes civil engineering design in the areas of urban development (residential, rural and commercial subdivisions), roads and drainage, stormwater management, water and sewer infrastructure (pipelines, pump stations and storages) and carparks.
Our engineering and design services include:
- Preliminary and detailed engineering designs
- Urban development (residential, rural and commercial subdivisions)
- Stormwater management including water sensitive urban design
- Road and drainage design
- Bulk earthworks
- Waterways and wetlands
- Services relocations
- Water and sewer infrastructure (pipelines, pump stations and storage)
- Carparks and associated infrastructure works
- Construction cost estimates
- Authority negotiations and approvals
- Specifications and tendering
- Contract administration
- Construction inspections.