Planit provides expertise in all aspects of urban and regional planning, focusing on detailed site planning and design, assessment of development proposals in line with environmental and community standards, conflict resolution and negotiation, examination of emergent issues, broad-scale strategic projects defining desirable future outcomes, and policy analysis and implementation.
Planit’s town planning services include:
- Master planning
- Site analysis, opportunity and constraint assessment
- Due diligence and feasibility analysis
- Environmental impact statements
- Development and rezoning applications
- Subdivision design
- Land use approvals
- Strategic planning
- Local area planning
- Visual impact assessments
- Bushfire analysis.